Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Trying real hard....

And it has commenced. We have started actually trying again. For those who don't know, our daughter, Jade November, was stillborn December 30, 2006. After that, our sex life went to the shitter. We hardly touched each other, let alone try to have sex. The last year or so was much better. We were married this past August. Two of his brothers married, one of their wives is now one of my best friends. We quietly celebrated Jade's second birthday. And we have decided to try again.

I work at The Home Depot, and it seems that a LOT of people are pregnant right now, or just had babies. Two people I work directly with are currently pregnant, and one just had a baby not too long ago!

Another good friend of mine is currently pregnant, and my SIL just had a baby in July! And yet another friend just had a baby in November.

So we are trying. Real hard. And I pray every day that we conceive and deliver a healthy, breathing, crying baby. That will be music to my ears, and match the song I so long to hear with my heart.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I wish you luck in this endeavor. My sister had a stillbirth in 2002. It was so devestating for us all. May this be your year.